Incorporated in 1982, Newmac Asphalt Services has established an enviable reputation for Quality, Dependability and Value.
Our extensive client base ranges from Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Property & Facilities Management Companies, Private Contractors, Housebuilding Contractors all the way through to Retail and Industrial Park Maintenance, Communal Access Roads and Private Driveways.
Our highly experienced management team have been involved in every type of surfacing project within Scotland, and beyond, within the past 40 years. We are happy to extend this experience to our clients to ensure that every job, large or small, is completed to their utmost satisfaction.
We carry out all aspects of Road Surfacing and Civil Engineering Including:
- Road, Car Park and Footway Maintenance and Repairs.
- Emergency Pot Hole Patching
- Road and Car Park Construction
- Concrete Works
- Drainage – Construction, Maintenance and Repairs
- Footway Dropped Kerb Crossovers
- Block Paving
All of our Operatives are CSCS qualified. Our plant operators are NPORS certified and each squad has at least 1 fully trained First Aider with them at all times.
We are proud to confirm that the company carries the following endorsements:
- Quality Assured and is Accredited under ISO9001.
- CHAS Accredited
- Constructionline Approved
- CSCS Approved
- NPORS Approved